Elite minds, like those found in the entrepreneurs of family business, are never satisfied. They constantly push against the threshold of genius and will. And where they meet failure, elite minds break through barriers to create amazing advancements where others would have buckled.
Such is the case with the ReGENERATION Partners team. Like their clients, no ReGENERATION Partners consultant rests on his or her laurels. Recently, for example, James Olan Hutcheson set out to earn a Certificate of Positive Psychology from , an organization that empowers people and communities to realize their full potential.
“Kripalu is world renowned organization of leading psychologists and health professionals,” said Hutcheson. “The 11-month course provides a holistic approach to helping students contribute to their well-being and success while providing the tools to help others reach their full potential. The principles I’m learning about Positive Psychology can radically change the way we relate to ourselves and others. This is especially critical in the context of a family business environment.”
When the course is complete, students are better qualified to:
- Increase the “positivity ratio” as a means toward higher levels of creativity, motivation, health and overall success
- Use a variety of scientifically proven techniques from within the Positive Psychology toolbox that can lead to lasting change rather than a temporary high
- Practice the art and science of effective communication – to represent ideas, with authenticity
- Bring out the best in oneself and other by employing a strength-based approach to leadership
- Coach individuals and groups in the art and science of optimizing human functioning, leading to healthier and happier work and home environments.
- Understand the key drivers of healthy and happy interpersonal relationships and learn how to apply this understanding to one’s won and others’ relationships
- Learn to systematically progress through the evidence-based coaching process towards the realization of life goals and objectives.
A family business can be a catalyst for positive growth, as well as a divisive tool that tears family members apart. When the latter occurs, it’s critical to have a skilled professional who can positively intervene and coach you through the process of developing lasting, positive change in your family business. With ongoing training and professional development, such as the Kripalu Certificate in Positive Psychology, ReGENERATION Partners can help your business realize a healthier and happier family business environment.